Welcome to McGoo Inc, a division of Big McGoo Enterprises. WARNING: You are entering a world of blogging which can be confusing, funny, thought provoking & just plain old Cacaphony. Welcome to the world of McGoo!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Interesting Finds...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Firstly, I was reminded after my wedding post that it was only 57/64ths of my new "family" that made fun of me at my own wedding. So I apologize to the 11% of my new "family" that didn't go out of their way to insult me... You guys are awesome & definitely are my favorite inlaws..so far... but mostly cause you let me come to the cottage...

So you may be wondering about my survey to the your right.. or maybe not.. but I'm gonna tell the story anyways. It starts in California when myself & co-workers didn't have a whole lot to do on a Friday night. This is where my colleagues decide to visit the local beverage store on our way to dinner. We arrive at a place called BevMo & I'm not really interested in about 97% of their selection but I managed to find a whole section called "Old Time Soda" with bottles of pop... Yes, you heard me... Bottles... Now, I'm talking the old school big boy bottles that you could return. Having not seen these in a long time I pretty pumped up for some bottled pop. This isn't just any soda it was some of the weirdest flavors & names I had ever heard. Some were funny (as you can see) & some were just plain scary. I managed to pick out three of the weirdest, yet coolest ones I could find. Hence the survey...

So here are the results which happen to be completely contradictory to what you guys voted..

The Winner: Drink Moxie - Blue Cream

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Not only was the Mox the best tasting out of the three but the main reason I got it was the guy pointing at you on the bottle telling me to drink it. Almost Uncle Sam like... except without the whole joining the army thing.
It just wins all around!

Runner Up: Kickapoo Joy Juice

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The Kickapoo by far has the best name of the three & it has a sweet picture of some weird old guy but it basically tasted like a flat 7up.. So I give this one the runner up.

Now, the Love potion... If this is supposed to be love potion I don't want any love. I can't even describe the awfulness of the whatever flavor this drink was. To be honest I thought this was the winner when I bought it but I was ooooo so wrong & so is this drink.. I don't even rate this one!

So there you have it! Another 3 minutes of useless information brought to you by me.. Stay tuned for a much debated topic for my next survey coming your way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home