Welcome to McGoo Inc, a division of Big McGoo Enterprises. WARNING: You are entering a world of blogging which can be confusing, funny, thought provoking & just plain old Cacaphony. Welcome to the world of McGoo!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nokia vs. Motorola



If you were ever looking for a better consumer electronics tester you have come to the right place. The test, one Nokia 3595 (right) & one Motorola V300 (left) are pushed to their electronic limits through a series of rigerious test... Ok, not really they were just victims in 2 unfortunate "accidents".

To say that me & my fiance are two pea's in a pod would be hitting on the nose. At least in this case... Now closely examine the following two examples & let me know if you sight any difference between the male & female species.. Here we go!.

Accident #1 - This "test" involved me & my Nokia 3595 which was a mid-range cell phone when I bought it.. Last summer I was on a co-op work term & I was working overtime on a Saturday. When @ approximatly 1:01pm I got the afterlunch rumble which quickly prompted me to the men's room. Where I took the appropiate "office" of my choosing. After taking care of some business I went to buckle up & upon doing so heard an abnormally loud plop into the toilet. I then realized that my cell phone was in my side pocket of my pants & had decided to make a long distance fall into the toilet! And as quickly as it went in it came out! I had snagged it mid-sink... Immediatly, I tried to turn it off but to no avail the phone just shut off.. In a rush I took it back to my desk & compeletly dissassembled the phone & blew it out with an air hose.. I let it dry out for a bit & tried again but it seems that this phone had just bitten the bucket! or the toilet that is.. or had it?

Accident # 2 will follow... vote for what phone you think will survive!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainypete said...

That's funny. I had the boss at work try that with an Ericsson and it actually survived after I blew it dry.

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home