Welcome to McGoo Inc, a division of Big McGoo Enterprises. WARNING: You are entering a world of blogging which can be confusing, funny, thought provoking & just plain old Cacaphony. Welcome to the world of McGoo!

Monday, April 04, 2005

And so it Begins...




Well, its happened... I have been sucked into this crazy world of Blogging by my good friends & the "Blog-fathers" themselves. JPTH International, The Archies & a recent addition to my weekly reading The Blog Whisperer have tantalized me with their inspired Blogging. So much so that I could not resist it any longer! (Actually, Peer pressure wins again..) Each blog having their own unique style & message that so enlighten my lunch breaks. Some making me laugh, some making me cry & others bringing me to the point of bringing my lunch back up... Just go to this web-site courtesy of the Archies & you will find out why... http://www.stinkymeat.net/stinkymeat/

So begins the saga I will call McGoo Inc. Where do I fit into this crazy world of blogging? I do not know. (Really, I don't.. If you could let me know that would be sweet!) But until then I will try to entertain you with stories, experiences & views from the world of McGoo!

P.S. Yes, The "McGoo Inc." sign is a one off collectors item made by me & no I will not sell it on E-bay

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew & Heidi Dorricott said...

Welcome....it's a scary place this blog world...but you should fit in just fine!

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home